20090126

I Love Julia Louise-Dreyfus



Alright, so there are many pretty women out there involved in acting (but my wife is hotter than all of them). My wife always talks about having a hollywood crush. It used to be Juaquin Phoenix for her, but after seeing his rap video she's decided it's time for someone else for her. My crush used to be Monica Beluchi (spelling?), however, she's starting to get old. So I started looking for a new hollywood crush.

In November I was up watching Conan O'Brian while trying to fall asleep. Julia Louise-Dreyfus was the first guest of the day. In she comes and man did she look good! I always thought she was cute near the end of Seinfeld (the brown fluffy hair and the polygamist looking dresses weren't doing it for me) but I really didn't pay attention to her. I saw her in a few episodes and thought she looked really good, but I wasn't giving her the googley eyes like some guys do to pretty women. But here comes, strolling in with her black hair (love the darker hair), nice smile, and great attitude. Best of all, she had a sense of humor by stealing Tina Fey's grammy (Tina Fey isn't even funny or talented, why is she famous?). One of the funniest Conan episodes I've ever seen. Best part is it was on again this last Friday night, so I got to see it all again.

So Julia Louise-Dreyfus, you're my hollywood crush. You are the babe of hollywood babes. You will be considered the Wiquer Crush in our nerdy band of secret combinations that we don't even pay attention to anyway.

0 comments: